What is Take Eat Easy?
Take Eat Easy is a website powered by a recommendation engine that visually inspires busy foodies to order dishes online.
Where can I use Take Eat Easy?
Take Eat Easy currently serves Brussels. Just enter your address on Step 1 to view all dishes offered by restaurants near you. We are updating our restaurant network each week with your favorite neighborhood eateries, so if we're missing something, suggest a restaurant now.
PLACING AN ORDER
How do I place an order?
- STEP 1: Enter Your Address
Enter your street address and click on the "Go" button.
- STEP 2: Select a Dish
Click on the "I want" button to add the dish you want to your basket.
- STEP 3: Select additional Dishes from the same Restaurant
To add an item to your order, click the "I also want" button. Once all items are added to your basket, click the "Order" button on the right of the screen to proceed to the Confirmation page.
- STEP 4: Checkout with Credit Card
- New Members
- If this is your first time ordering, before your reach the Confirmation page, you will be asked to Sign Up, with Facebook or by email. You will then reach the Confirmation page where you will be asked to choose between paying at the restaurant or online with your credit card. Then, simply click the "Confirm" button to instantaneously send your order to the restaurant. The first time you order, your phone number will be checked to activate your account.
- Returning Members
- Simply confirm your information, select your payment method and click on the "Confirm" button.
What happens after I submit my order?
Your order is sent electronically to the restaurant the instant you click "Confirm". Your order is signaled to the restaurant with an automated call. The restaurant then accepts your order, which generates your order confirmation email, so you can be sure your order has been received and is being prepared.
How do I know that the restaurant received my order?
Once you click on "Confirm", you will see the Take Eat Easy Thank You page. You can rest assured that your order has been sent electronically to the restaurant. To review your order, simply check your confirmation email.
What do I do if I did not receive an email order confirmation?
- - Confirm that you are receiving outside email.
- - Check any spam folders on your email.
- - Contact us to confirm your email address is correct in our system by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens if my order has been cancelled by the restaurant?
- Unfortunately, it may happen that a restaurant is too busy to accept your order. In this case, you will receive a text message to alert you that your order has been cancelled. If you chose to pay by card, your account will not be charged.
- We are very aware of the inconvenience generated by a cancellation, and do everything we can to minimise their frequency.
How come you don't have [Restaurant X] listed on Take Eat Easy?
Take Eat Easy is a demand-based system designed to bring you a wide variety of the best restaurants in your area. If you know of another restaurant that you think would be a good addition, just suggest it to us and we'll do our best to add them on.
What can I do to help get my favorite restaurant on Take Eat Easy?
Submit a restaurant suggestion, of course! You can also tell the manager at the restaurant that you would love to be able to order from them on Take Eat Easy.
PAYMENT AND PRICING
What is the fee for using Take Eat Easy?
There is absolutely no fee for using Take Eat Easy.
How is the menu pricing determined?
The restaurants are contractually required to offer the same prices as they provide on their printed delivery menus. If for any reason you believe the prices you see on Take Eat Easy are not consistent, please notify us at email@example.com and well reach out to the restaurant to make it right.
Is there a minimum to order?
Each restaurant or caterer determines its own delivery minimum. Delivery fees do not count towards the delivery minimum. The delivery minimum is listed with each restaurant name and also in your basket.
Can I save my credit card information?
When you reach Step 4 on your first order, if you choose to pay online, you will be asked to enter your credit card information. To save your credit card information that you enter, you must check the box that is labeled "Save Credit Card." Then, when you place the order, that credit card information will be saved as the default credit card for future orders placed under your account.
When is my credit card processed?
Take Eat Easy will process your credit card when you place your order.
Is my credit card information secure?
You can safely enter your credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information and transmits and stores such information in an encrypted state. Take Eat Easy uses SSL encryption to ensure all credit card data is transmitted and secured securely. Your credit card information is processed by Take Eat Easy and never shared with any restaurants.
AFTER PLACING YOUR ORDER
How do I change or cancel my order after I have placed it?
To change or cancel an order, please call the restaurant directly. The restaurant's phone number can be found on your email restaurant, please notify Take Eat Easy of the change or cancellation by responding to your order email confirmation.
Who should I call to check the status of my order?
Please contact the restaurant to find out the status of your order. The restaurant's phone number is provided with your email confirmation. Of course, Take Eat Easy customer care representatives are always standing by to help. You may contact them through email by replying to your order email confirmation (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What if I have a confirmation email from the restaurant but they have no record of my order?
If you have an email confirmation, then the restaurant did indeed receive your order. Your email confirmation is generated by the restaurant accepting your order. Please contact Take Eat Easy immediately by replying to your order email confirmation (email@example.com).
What do I do if my food arrived and there is something wrong with my order?
If you received delivery and there appears to be a problem with your order, please contact the restaurant directly for an immediate resolution. The restaurant's phone number is provided with your email confirmation. Of course, Take Eat Easy customer care representatives are always standing by to help. You may contact them through email by replying to your order email confirmation (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Where did all these dish ratings and reviews come from?
All of the dish ratings and reviews come from Take Eat Easy users just like you. If you have opinions about any dish listed on the site, be sure to rate and review them to help your fellow diners! Selected reviews will be posted to the site.
How do I share my opinion about a particular dish?
To keep the reviews relevant, you will be able to review a particular dish only after you will have tried it.
Why isn't my review showing up on the site?
Every dish review submitted to Take Eat Easy is manually approved before it is published. Most reviews are published within 48 hours. Tips for getting your reviews published:
- Comment specifically on the ordered dish.
- Write more than a few words! "Pretty good" or "Not so great" aren't going to make the cut.
- But don't ramble on too long either! We love you but keep it fun, interesting and concise. Write casually and compellingly, as if you're encouraging a friend to try (or to avoid) the restaurant.
- Don't curse or make any personal attacks. If you do have a negative experience, instead of saying disgusting, repulsive, or nauseating, try disappointing, unpleasant, or unappetizing.
- We're not sticklers, but do pay attention to grammar, spelling and punctuation. Don't use all caps or multiple exclamation points !!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD !
- Ask yourself, what does the Take Eat Easy community need to know about this dish?
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you are having trouble navigating the website or have any other questions, please email customer care at email@example.com